Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Manilla "YOU CAN FLY..." Tag

Hello to each of you that visit here!
With hopes of creating a project to share at least once a week I have this tag that I so enjoyed making. Using stamps from 4 different designers I created the final layout. Scroll down for supplies used.
Using a manilla tag I created a vintage feel with Distress Inks, Glossy accents and Clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint


Hopefully in this photo you can see that I used the Crackle Paint on the clock face.  It gave a time-worn look.  Glossy Accents was used to high light the bird and leaves after I used red, green and yellow distress inks.  Glossy Accents also adds slight dimension to the areas.  After distressing the edges with my Ranger Distress Tool I used my Ink Blending Tool to add color.  

The following photo features the reverse side. Using my Ranger blending tool I stamped randomly to give a finished look to the tag. Fiber strands tied to the top added the finishing touches.  What I enjoyed most was that whatever happened  happened with my stamping.  There is no right or wrong ~ just lots of creativity happening and that thrills my heart!!

Stamps:  Stampin' Up!, Unity, Clear Art Stamps, and Tim Holtz
Inks:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Glossy Accents, and Ranger Distress Crackle Paint
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandie. These tags are really beautiful! I have not tried much in the way of paper crafting. A little stamping and some distress ink here and there. I am always drawn to beautiful handmade paper crafts. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am happy to have found yours! I sometimes get stuck in my world of jewelry making and I love to see what other creative people are out there working on!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete