Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fujifilm FinePix F500 EXR Review

If anyone reads this and has a comment for me, please let me know if you have used this camera.  My husband wishes to get this for me for Christmas!  I do so need a new camera for better blog photos.   It is a compact "point and shoot" which I definitely want so I can readily have it in my pocket or handbag wherever I am.  It sounds like it takes great close-ups which I would be happy about as I want to add photo shots of lace and other detailed items, paper crafted projects,  nature and plant life, and some people shots.  With soooo many cameras available I want to make the best purchase in price and quality.
Feel free to comment!!!
Ready for some photo shoots!!   ~Sandie



Fujifilm FinePix F500 EXR Review

No comments:

Post a Comment