Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Welcome to my studio!

With a busy work schedule and the making of some of my Christmas gifts I found I had no time to connect here on my blog.  Hopefully each of you have had a wonderful Christmas filled with the love of  family and friends.
With the beginning of a NEW YEAR I wanted my studio to be  all tidied up.  With it looking its best I want to welcome you to my studio!
WELCOME !   Do come in for a visit!

As you enter from our hallway you can pretty much see all my paper crafting area.  It is small but cozy!!  It's a fun space to share with my friends and family that enjoy paper crafting together here with me .

Here you will find the chair reserved for my guest at my main work table.  Two people can comfortably join me as I can move the Cricut table to open another work surface.  Nice, huh!?!



On this side of the table I have MY main creating area.  Everything is very close at hand and well organized.  The natural light is so enjoyed during the day.  The ceiling light fixture that my husband gave to me last Christmas, the Ott lights and table lamps offer good lighting during dreary days and at night.


This East wall has storage for most of my paper crafting supplies.  How helpful to have it well organized so I can find what I'm needing.  


This vintage cupboard on the South wall offers a good amount of storage.  My paper cutter sits handily here.
Hanging above it on a line of string  I have some of the beautiful handmade cards from friends that I so enjoy  ~ all ages!!  


       This West wall contains my reference area for my varied handcrafts that I so enjoy.
My Cricut is at the ready.  As of yesterday I joined the CRICUT CRAFT ROOM.  What fun to be able to create on a virtual online mat ~ FREE.  One does need to have the cartridges necessary to cut your paper and a USB cord to connect the Cricut to your PC or MAC.                Do try it!


Stampin' Up! stamps are stored alphabetically in bins so I can readily find the one I am looking for.  The shelves below keep my Cuttlebug and Spellbinder dies, and Zyron machines at the ready.   


As we leave my studio I thank you for sharing this time with me!  



Lots of color and many gifts from family and friends
surround me here in my haven!
My birdcage memo holder and my bulletin board hold special quotes, photos and many other special reminders of the dear people I so love having in my life! 


Feel free to leave me a note and it might just get posted with my other special belongings!!

May your NEW YEAR be blessed with the love of family and friends!  Our God has many special things in store for each of us!  Seek Him!

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.  ~Psalm 89:15
Blessings of joy..........~Sandie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment