Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

Handmade Pottery Yarn Bowl

My current project is keeping my hands busy with knitting.  As a long-time "novice" I am trying to learn to be fluent with the knit and purl stitches!  It is great fun using these size 13 needles!!  The project (can't say just what that is at this time as Christmas is not that far away) moves along quite rapidly.
More than that I want to show you the BEAUTIFUL handwork of Ning's Pottery in Owatonna, MN.

This artisan was selling her lovely pottery at a local craft show that I attended this past summer.  Much to my delight I was able to purchase this fun to use yarn bowl to use when I knit or crochet.  The colors are lovely.

The following photos show the detail Ning adds to her unique pieces.
 
 


More of Ning's creations can be found on her website:
ningspottery.weebly.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment