Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Give Thanks To Our Lord and Each Other...

 What FABULOUS weather we are enjoying here in Southern Minnesota!  It is in the 70s with plenty of sunshine and a gentle breeze that teases my hair and eagerly blows in through our open windows!  JUST FANTASTIC!!!!  Feels so good to air out the house again before winter winds blow cold.

Right now it is hard to imagine that I will be adding Christmas decorations to our home in just a few days!  Instead of frantically shopping this Friday I will enjoy a peaceful day at home creating a cozy winter home scene indoors to share with family and friends.  That sounds so wonderful to me!





           (Catherine Klein)

In all things,
give
thanks
                                                I Thessalonians 5:18


With joyful prayers and loving Thanksgiving wishes to all as you share time with family and friends now and throughout the closing of this year.......~Sandie  

No comments:

Post a Comment