Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's Time to Get CREATIVE!


Welcome, my friends, as I begin again with my blog!  It has been a busy year with family, friends and work.  Grateful that it all has been good!!  My creativity waned a bit BUT I am ready to try anew! 

As a "jumper" on CREATIVE JUMPSTART 2014 I am eager to join the group to stimulate my creativity in this New Year.  HOW EXCITING!!   My heart and mind are ready to CREATE and to see where God leads me on this journey.

As you enter.....
Here is where I will be eagerly delving into my creative inspiration:
Welcome to my "Creative Haven" studio.....
My "CREATIVE HAVEN"

My desk is neat and tidy for the moment!!


I so enjoy that I have everything for supplies, tools and technology at the ready!!

Well wishes to each of you as you begin YOUR journey into your New Year!!!
Joyfully.....~Sandie

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely crafting room - I bet it feels great just walking in through the door. I hope you get sprinkled by the Creativity Fairy in 2014 and find plenty of time for getting inky fingers.
    BTW I got here via cjs14; it's nice to meet you and read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cath, for your kind words! I do so enjoy my crafting room as often as possible!
    Isn't it great to be involved with CJS14!?! I'm so excited!! This evening I had fun trying out the gelli plate mono-printing idea even though I played without a gelli plate.
    I visited your blog and left a comment after reading about your job and viewing your artistic endeavors! Quite impressive!!
    May your new year be blessed!! Joyfully.....~Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandie. I just wanted to tell you how much I love your cozy craft room. You inspired me to paint a table in my room that lovely blue color. I have a craft room so much like yours. Your blog is beautiful. Mine is so neglected. I will be a frequent visitor.

    ReplyDelete